Good morning! I'm here with two more cards for you.
My first one features Altenew's Hennah Elements again. I loved playing with this set.
I took the second thinnest line from Winnie & Walter's Scenery: Stripes and stamped it in a dark blue dye ink. I stamped it again in VersaMark in the spaces next to the lines and heat embossed those in gold.
I stamped the flowers from Hennah Elements and heat embossed it in gold. I colored in the center petals with Chipped Sapphire distress marker to match the solid blue lines. I die cut the leaves in metallic gold without stamping the coordinating stamp on it. The sentiment was stamped using the same navy blue ink. I arranged the flowers and leaves to the right corner and added droplets of Irresistible Pico Embellisher in Gold.
I love those stems! What a great color combination, don't you think? I think that's the most white space I've had on a card soooo CAS-success? :-)
And here's my other card:
I am trying to use my stamps as much as I can. It's so easy to just keep buying stamps, but it makes no sense to only use them once or twice. So I continued to use Hennah Elements and wanted to try an in-laid die-cutting technique that everyone keeps talking about. Yes, I'm pretty late to doing my 'homework.'
First, I used some micropore tape and taped down on two sides of size A2 white cardstock. I used Mama Elephant's Stargazer and Dark Storm pigment inks and blended the colors together. This wasn't really planned -- I ended up picking random colors. I removed the tape when I had the space between the tapes all colored. I used the thinnest line from the Winnie & Walter set and stamped in VersaMark four times under the coloring and heat embossed them in gold.
I rearranged stamps from Hennah Elements to create a hennah pattern on the left side and some dots on the right side. I stamped them in VersaMark and heat embossed in gold. I took the large 'hello' die from Halftone Hello Dies and die cut it from the piece. I die-cut the same hello from white cardstock and added it behind the colored 'hello' to allow it to show more. I glued it down with some Multi Medium Matte and added some Medallion Gold sequins in the upper right side.