I am introducing two sets today: Round Diamonds and Vintage Frames.
For my second card using the same set, I decided to use the large outline stamp to create this colorful background. I heat embossed different sizes in white and added color using the Gansai Tambi watercolors. These colors are so rich - love how they turned out. I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum.
This next card, I used Vintage Frames and created a background with one of the frames in a soft gray color. I used the heart from the set and heat embossed it in red on the top layer. The shaker card features some beautiful heart confetti. The sentiment is from Shoe Wardrobe Lined.
Here's another simple card I made using Vintage Frames. I heat embossed a frame and sentiment in gold on black cardstock and added some fun layers in the back, including a touch of cotton, gold thread, and sequins! These frames are one of a kind and make for great focal points. With some masking, one can even frame anything inside. :)
I decided to add in one more card, featuring a set I introduced last week: Shoe Wardrobe Filled. This one is quite simple, too.
Check out my design team posts from last week, featuring Shoes Wardrobe, Sketchy Menagerie, and planner set Scheduled! I also have a personal giveaway in celebration of six months of crafting.
All the sequins featured are from The Ton!
GIVEAWAY PRIZE: Remember, for The Ton Stamps Blog Hop, Skip, and Jump, one lucky winner will win a stamp set of their choice, our four exclusive couture mixes of fabulous sequins, and one bauble. For the bauble, we are giving away one fabulous statement necklace!
Here are the details of the Blog Hop, Skip and Jump:
– Our shop blog, The Season, will be the first stop in the blog hop;
– Next up, skip on over to the founder’s blog, Effie over at Stamper, Esq., and
– Last but not least, jump over to the last stop over to our fabulous design team member, Ruby, at A Rare Ruby (you are here).
To qualify to enter into our giveaway, you must:
– Leave a comment on each blog telling us which stamp set from our first release is your favorite and which card from the blog you’re visiting is your favorite;
– Follow @TheTonStamps on Instagram or Like our page on Facebook and post a comment on our wall.
*Optional: Follow Effie (@happieffie) and Ruby (@rubznaz) on Instagram; Follow @TheTonStamps on Pinterest and Twitter.
– The winner of our giveaway will be chosen randomly and will be announced on Saturday, February 7, 2015.The winner will have 48 hours to contact us.
Thank you for hopping along and please share with friends!
**Please excuse the quality of the pictures. It's gloomy and rainy here, and there's no battery for my lightbox. Stay warm!
Linking to the following challenge:
Virginia's View Challenge #12: Shaker Cards